Thursday, June 07, 2007

Scribble Knitting



















How did I miss this?

I have had the Mason Dixon Knitting book since it came out and I never noticed this pattern.

I googled loopy knitting after the last guild meeting where we learned to knit loops and came up with the Loopy and Luscious scarf on Knitty.com. Wasn't what I was looking for so I passes it up without further scrutiny.

I saw the Scribble Lace Scarf on the Crystal Palace website and didn't give it a second glance either.

So the other day I picked up Mason Dixon Knitting to put it on my bookshelf and leafed through it and found the scribble knitting. I have crochet cotton. I have bulky weight yarn. I have size 17 needles. So I cast on my stitches and started one. I love it! It will be so cool to use small amounts of novelty yarn with n inexpensive crochet cotton and come up with amazing creations. This will definately be a make again pattern.


No comments: