Friday, January 22, 2010

Checking in

It's been a while since I posted. Life being a business owner as well as a daycare provider for the cute little boyer grandson has kept me busy. This week I started another blog http://www.milwaukeewindowrepair.blogspot.com/ where I will post our business happenings in the window repair/replacement business. While I'm into blogger, I might as well update this blog too so hopefully I will be posting frequently again.

DS2 decided to skip the big wedding - no need for the slippers of a couple posts ago - and got married last Labor Day weekend. I am a lucky lucky woman. Two daughter in laws that I love like my own, two wonderful good sons - most times- LOL - and a very wonderful husband. Also the boyer's GG's - my parents the great grandparents who are still very young at heart. Seeing as we have an empty nest now, you would think it would be peaceful here, but with the little bird coming and going and our work schedule, it is still pretty hectic here. Actually as you can see - maybe not a little bird but a little kitty.....


No comments: