Thursday, February 02, 2006

Babies, Bears, and Puppies



Last night I picked up the yellow acrylic worsted Babies and Bears I had started for the guild. It was just not doing anything for me. Too big, too loose, too scratchy......so off the the FROG pond for it. Went into the stash and found a really nice baby weight Lion Brand yarn that wasn't varigated - the pattern does not recommend varigated - but had more pizazz (white with little flecks of pastel color) and was much softer. I started over with size 5 needles and am very pleased with the results. I have 3-1/2 pairs of the fingerless gloves done. Sunday is the deadline I set for myself. Fingerless gloves can gice you the second sock syndrome too. Especially when working with a pretty varigated or striping yarn.

While I was knitting, Holly went into the kitchen to take a nap........How could you sleep like that???????????????

No comments: